Musick Dermatology & Advanced Clinical Spa is excited to welcome truSculpt® flex to our list of specialty treatments!!a personalized muscle sculpting treatment that adjusts to your ﬁtness level, shape, and goals to strengthen, ﬁrm, and tone your muscles.
What is TruSculpt® Flex?
TruSculpt ﬂex is a personalized muscle sculpting treatment that adjusts to your ﬁtness level, shape, and goals to strengthen, ﬁrm, and tone your muscles.
How Does TruSculpt Work?
TruSculpt flex uses a unique Multi-Directional Stimulation (MDS) technology to deliver three treatment options by replicating intensiﬁed crunch, squat and twisting actions. It’s the edge you need to look and feel your best.
How is this Different Than Other Muscle Sculpting Procedures?
- Faster – Up to eight areas can be treated in each 45-minute session.
- Safer – The unique truControl™ technology provides safe and consistent results through targeted, selective, and customizable delivery with less energy needed.
- Effective – Three treatment mode options are available to customize the results to each patient’s goals.
- Versatile – Best of all, we are able to personalize the treatment for different ﬁtness levels, body shapes, and goals.
- RESULTS – Current clinical studies have shown an average of 30% increase in muscle mass.
Am I a Candidate for TruSculpt Flex?
Most healthy men and women can beneﬁt from truSculpt ﬂex treatments. During your consultation, our provider will discuss with you if you are a candidate, based on your health and medical history.
Questions? Call to schedule your complimentary TruSculpt Consult today!
How Long Does a Treatment Take?
Up to eight areas can be treated in one 45-minute session.
How Many Treatments Will Be Needed?
Remarkable results can be achieved with as little as four treatments. Additional treatments may be required to achieve the personalized results you desire.
What Does TruSculpt Feel Like
As the treatment begins, patients feel a gentle contraction sensation and, as the intensity slowly increases, the muscle contraction intensiﬁes but remains comfortable.
What Is the Recovery from TruSculpt® Flex?
truSculpt ﬂex is non-invasive, requires no recovery time, and patients are able to immediately return to normal activities after the treatment. Post-procedure, patients may notice tingling in the areas treated for up to a few hours and/or slight muscle soreness or tenderness for 24-72 hours.
When will I see Results?
Results may be visible after the second session with maximum results visible 8-12 weeks after the last session.
- “Just an amazing and down to earth practice. Dr. Musick is very caring and gentle. I’m so glad to have been referred to them!” – Debbie M.
- “From the time I walked in until the time I checked out they provided service above and beyond! Each staff member provided the most friendly service as well! So glad I chose Musick, and I fully trust them with my care!”– Angie V.
Schedule Your TruSculpt Flex Consultation Today!
black friday flex by Paid Team Musick Dermatology