Is the Intima Procedure Right For Me?
The Intima procedure is designed for women who want to improve their vaginal area after childbearing or due to the normal aging process.
Women Who Can Benefit from the co2re Intima Procedure Include:
Those who are post:
- Post menopausal
- Breast cancer survivors
- Women who seek cosmetic improvement of their genital area
- Women who desire enhancement in sexual functioning and a better sexual experience; and women who want to feel more confident about their feminine health.
Many women report dramatic improvements in urinary stress incontinence as well.
How Is Intima Sold at Musick Dermatology?
Treatments are purchased in packages of 3, each treatment typically takes approximately 20-25 minutes from start to finish and will be repeated every 4 weeks for the first 3 treatments. After your first 3 treatments we typically recommend one treatment annually to maintain your result.
Why CO2RE Intima treatments?
- Walk-in, walk-out treatment
- Non-surgical, incisionless
- Quick, safe, and easy in-office procedure
- Little to no discomfort
- Symptom relief after just one treatment